London's taxi drivers must have "The Knowledge" - and have taken the toughest taxi exam in the world.
Drivers know every alley, street and short cut in London, as well as London's historic sights, palaces, museums,
galleries, shops and markets.
A Black Taxi Tour of London offers unrivalled personalised and flexible service.
Your taxi collects you from your hotel and drops you off there or at an agreed destination in central London when
the 2 hour tour is finished.
Your driver takes you on a route chosen by you, or you can let him guide you around London, stopping off at the
You choose how long you stop at each sight, and you can stop on request to take photographs. Drivers provide a
full commentary, packed with anecdotes you won't find in any guide book!
A general Black Taxi Tour of London will see the following sites, however you can design your own itinerary with
your driver on the day.
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Trafalgar Square
- Buckingham Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
- Covent Garden
- Marble Arch
- Houses of Parliament
- Big Ben
- Downing Street
Key Points of Tour
- Every hour from 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Hotel pick up is available from any Central London hotel (within "zone 1" on the London Tube Map)
- Tour returns to original point of departure, or agreed drop off point
- Vehicles are wheelchair accessible
- Each taxi cab can take up to 5 passengers
- Black Taxi Tours can use narrow historic streets, byways and legendary parts of London, where buses and
coaches can never venture.
This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date.